Our vision is to offer individuals who are seeking to obtain ministerial credentials the ability to meet their academic requirements from the comfort of their own home at an accelerated pace. Our students are taught by world-class leaders within the Assemblies of God.
Ignite began in 2006, as a nine-month internship for young adults seeking ministerial training and credentials. As the years passed, Ignite responded to the growing need to equip individuals from various walks of life, such as ministry leaders, entrepreneurs, students, and those who desire to grow in the knowledge of the Bible
After over 20 years of ministry, there has been a resounding truth that has concerned the hearts of Ignite Founders, Pastors Mark and Lisa Vega - the need for people to be trained in ministry and actually become activated within ministry demonstrating the reciprocity needed in our time.
It is for this reason that when COVID-19 pandemic presented the entire world one of the largest challenges of the century, Ignite leadership chose to respond by establishing an accelerated Bible Institute with a keen focus at developing ministers of the gospel. Since then IMI has been utilizing online platforms to train, challenge and empower a bastion of future leaders, pastors and ministers in both English and Spanish with a worldwide reach
After being in operation for a year and having had over 100 students, our institute became endorsed by the Assemblies of God USA and the Florida Multicultural District of the Assemblies of God which gave way to expand our reach and continue serving students in their transformation through the word of God.
In 2022, IMI reached a milestone when we celebrated the graduation of our first Phase 3 ordination level students. Today many of those graduates are serving as Pastors, leaders in their home churches, and leaders in the marketplace. As we continue to expand our reach, our focus is to see people answer the call of God over their lives and see them activated as they build the church.
1. Inspiration of Scripture (2 Peter 1: 21)
2. The One True God (Deuteronomy 6:4; Isaiah 43:10-11)
3. The Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ (Matthew 1: 23)
4. The Fall of Man (Genesis 3: 6; Romans 5: 12 – 19)
5. The Salvation of Man (John 3: 3, 16; Romans 10: 13 – 15)
6. The Ordinances of the Church: Water Baptism & Communion (Matthew 28:19; Corinthians 11:26)
7. The Baptism in the Holy Spirit (Luke 24: 49; Acts 1: 4,8)
8. The Initial Physical Evidence of The Baptism in The Holy Spirit (Acts 2: 4; Corinthians 12: 10, 28)
9. Sanctification (Romans 12: 1-2; 1 Peter 1: 15-16)
10. The Church and its Mission (Ephesians 1:22-23, 2:22; Hebrews 12:23)
11. The Ministry (Mark 16: 15-20; John 4: 23-24; Ephesians 4: 11-16)
12. Divine Healing (Isaiah 53:4-5; Matthew 8:16-17; James 5:14-16)
13. The Blessed Hope (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17; Romans 8:23)
14. The Millennial Reign of Christ (Zechariah 14:5; Revelations 20:1-6)
15. The Final Judgment (Matthew 25:46; Mark 9:43-48; Revelations 19:20)
16. * The New Heavens and the New Earth (2 Peter 3:13; Revelations 21 & 22)